That’s right, I really have no right to speak for you. You may totally relate to the people described in the links below. These may be the people that you meet each day. But I’m just going to assume that if you enjoy reading this blog, that you, like me, will find the people described in these stories to be very different from the people that you meet when you’re walking down the street.
- That is, unless, your next door neighbor plans all her big purchases around the yearly bonus she receives from her husband?
- Or the guy down the street from you just fills up his car with the Uber for gas stations?
- Or a kid in your kid’s class competed in the National Spelling Bee? (If so, he probably made adorable faces like this. And anybody who hasn’t seen the movie Spellbound needs to stop right now and watch it.)
- Or maybe your niece is a teenage Instagram celebrity. (If so, wow. Just wow).
- Or maybe it’s you who starts the day like this:
6:30 Wake up and express in prayer how thankful I am to have woken up that day because someone went to sleep that night and didn’t wake up.
Then, congratulations! You have the morning routine of a woman leader!
Personally, this is my morning routine, but that’s just because I like keeping things relatable. Otherwise, I’d totally be a teenage Instagram celebrity woman leader.
Have a great weekend. See you around the neighborhood.
Get the Newsletter!
Sign up now and you'll get Midlife Rambler delivered right to your inbox!