Welcome to Midlife Rambler and our very first post. How exciting! While posts on other days will cover a variety of topics, Fridays will always be the day I share with you some of the links that I use to avoid whatever it is that I really should be doing instead throughout the week.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
So let’s get started on that procrastinating, shall we? Here’s this week’s list.
- 9 of the Weirdest Wikepedia Pages We’ve Ever Seen
- Why Women Don’t Leave Comments Online. Love this! Spoiler Alert – Maybe they shouldn’t. Except here. This is a safe area.
- ReadGeek. Find new books based on books you’ve already read. Good choices, but I think the interface still has a way to go. I like it better than GoodReads though.
- 52 Places to Go in 2015. Possibly the Most Beautiful Article I have ever seen on the Internet. I am travel-lusting.
- A Teenager’s View on Social Media. Written by an Actual Teen.
There will be more fun next week! I can’t wait to get to know you guys. In the meantime, here’s a little about me.
Get the Newsletter!
Sign up now and you'll get Midlife Rambler delivered right to your inbox!