Welcome to Midlife Rambler and our very first post. How exciting! While posts on other days will cover a variety of topics, Fridays will always be the day I share with you some of the links that I use to avoid whatever it is that I really should be doing instead throughout the week.
So let’s get started on that procrastinating, shall we? Here’s this week’s list.
- 9 of the Weirdest Wikepedia Pages We’ve Ever Seen
- Why Women Don’t Leave Comments Online. Love this! Spoiler Alert – Maybe they shouldn’t. Except here. This is a safe area.
- ReadGeek. Find new books based on books you’ve already read. Good choices, but I think the interface still has a way to go. I like it better than GoodReads though.
- 52 Places to Go in 2015. Possibly the Most Beautiful Article I have ever seen on the Internet. I am travel-lusting.
- A Teenager’s View on Social Media. Written by an Actual Teen.
There will be more fun next week! I can’t wait to get to know you guys. In the meantime, here’s a little about me.