It’s the first day of spring! And here in Atlanta, it actually looks and feels like spring. I started my Flonase a week ago and I fear I might have waited too late. Sadly, I often see the beautiful Atlanta springs only from my bed with my tissues and my Claritin.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
At least that gives me more time to see fun stuff like this:
- The 1982 J.C. Penney Christmas catalog lovingly scanned for your pleasure.
- And even better: The 1985 Sears Wishbook
- But do you know what’s even better than mail order catalogs from 1980s? The Internet. Because using the Internet, you can become a celebrity in China and be genuinely excited about it.
- If you want to become a celebrity in China, you’ll need a rocking Instagram feed. Be sure and post one of these 12 types of photos to get the most followers.
- Finally, lean back and appreciate your future with Amazon.
It’s the first day of spring AND International Happiness Day! So please enjoy the Happiest Video Ever!
Get the Newsletter!
Sign up now and you'll get Midlife Rambler delivered right to your inbox!