Yay Friday! It’s freezing here in Atlanta, but there are tiny, tiny glimpses that Spring may be coming soon. The daffodils are blooming and the air just smells a little cleaner and I’ve got the teeniest bit more energy. So, let’s have some fun!
- Guess what! Now, instead of just reading between the lines of emails, we have to read between the punctuation too.
- We’re also going to all be travelling to Australia to take Quokka Selfies
- If you’re not ready for Quokka Selfie, it’s ok. You can be valued as a post-menopausal killer whale.
- That must be why 20Somethings want to be just like us.
- And I want to be just like these guys. You guys have a great weekend. Don’t forget to bring some daffodils inside.
Get the Newsletter!
Sign up now and you'll get Midlife Rambler delivered right to your inbox!