Just kidding – I have no special Friday the 13th theme, except maybe this:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
- As a parent, I found this inexplicably sweet and just a little bittersweet: Marilyn Manson’s father dressed up to embarrass his son. I hope we can all be as close to our grown-up kids.
- And if we can’t be that close to our kids, then let’s make a vow now to have our midlife crisis Dallas-style.
- The 17 most interesting facts in the world VERIFIED BY SCIENCE!
- The new app of the moment is Meerkat, apparently. You heard it here first. Or probably you didn’t. Let’s all livestream our breakfasts.
- I’ll admit the I don’t see the appeal of Meerkat, but then I rarely see the appeal of new forms of communication at first. When Twitter first came out, I described it as a “really shitty blog”. And now people are making a living tweeting to kids as a piece of cheese.
- One thing nobody had to ever sell me on was the appeal of large amounts of basset hounds coming out of a tiny car. You guys have a great weekend.