Are you interested in writing a post for Midlife Rambler? We occasionally publish guest posts that will appeal to our audience of midlife women.
If you’d like to submit a post for Midlife Rambler, we prefer posts that fit into the following categories:
If you have an idea that you know our readers will love that doesn’t fit into any of these categories, though, please feel free to reach out with your idea.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Posts should be 750-1000 words in length. Longer pieces are occasionally welcome.
- Midlife Rambler will provide the image to accompany your post and use that to create shareable images with text for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media networks. You may submit your own image if you have something you’d really like to use.
- You may include in-text links to other posts, blogs, resources, etc. Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed. All links must be “no follow”.
- Midlife Rambler will let you know when your post is scheduled for publication. Please submit all text and images at least 7 days prior to publication date.
- Posts will be proofread and edited as needed. No major changes will be made without consulting the author.
- Submit a brief bio and photo of yourself that includes your blog address and links to your social media.
- Midlife Rambler is not able to pay for guest posts.
How to Submit
If you are interested in guest posting on Midlife Rambler, please send an email to email@example.com with your idea and we’ll get back with you. Thanks for your interest in guest posting!