About Midlife Rambler
Midlife Rambler speaks to the needs of women aged 45-55. These women are at an exciting point in their lives. Freed from the day-to-day constraints of raising children and with careers that will be winding down in a few years, they’re looking forward to the second half of their lives and are excited about new opportunities ahead.
- They are the primary shoppers for their household which can include college-aged and young adult children as well as aging parents.
- They are the main decision maker for all household purchases and travel decisions.
- They love online shopping, spending an average of 4- to 6-hours shopping online each week.
Midlife Rambler readers want to lead their best life and are always looking for resources to help achieve their goal. That’s where Midlife Rambler comes in. We talk about the day-to-day concerns and dreams of midlife women: planning your next act, parenting young adults, saving for retirement. And we cover the fun stuff too: travel, hobbies, redecorating that empty nest, and looking great as we age.
Midlife Rambler is a great way for your product or business to reach Gen-X and Boomer women. Over 97% of our readers are women and over 50% are between the ages of 45-65. An additional 38% of our readership are women between 25 and 45. Good content brings in readers of all ages.
For media inquiries or additional information about advertising, please email email@example.com.
About Katy Kozee
Katy Kozee blogs at Midlife Rambler, where she writes about life as a new empty nester. Her blog focuses on topics such as finding a new identity now that the kids are gone, forging a new relationship with your grown children, making smaller dinners, and learning to use your new free time. She and her husband live in Atlanta, Georgia with their two dogs who rebuff her attempts to turn them into substitute children.
Twitter: @katykozee (2,100 + followers)
Facebook: @midliferambler (1,400 + fans)
Pinterest: @katykozee (5,100 + followers)
- Advertising & Site Sponsorship: Midlife Rambler accepts advertising from blogs or companies that appeal to the needs of Gen-X women. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information.
- Sponsored Posts or Series: Sponsor an in-depth post on your topic of choice. Unlike typical sponsored posts, we strive for evergreen content that will be shared on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Other Opportunities: We’ll happy to work with your content on original ideas and “out of the box” thinking. Reach out to email@example.com for more information.
This blog is solely written and edited by Katy Kozee and all opinions expressed on this blog are my own. I always give full disclosure of all forms of paid advertising and giveaways.