It’s spring! And for once, the calendar and the weather are in agreement. The days are getting warmer and longer and I’m ready to go out and enjoy the sunshine. I’m also sick of all my winter clothes so I’m ready to open my wallet and bring a little color into my life.
Fortunately, my daily Instagram feed shows me tons of outfits modeled by women my age so I’ve got lots of ideas for what I need for spring. Maybe you’ll find some here as well. I found all the outfits shown below via Instagram but I’m linking to the blog posts about the outfits so you can get all the info you need to recreate your favorites.
I’ve become a bit obsessed with Instagram lately and have been spending time trying to take better photos. Why not give me a follow at @katykozee and we can connect there too?
- I’m obsessed with Breton-style t-shirts for spring and I’m loving this casual outfit with a striped tee topped with a green utility jacket and gray jeans for a twist.
- I used to think I was too old for the graphic tee and jacket look. But I just bought the t-shirt shown in this post and I’m going to wear it proudly.
- I’m loving this cargo vest for adding a bit of style to an outfit.
- Another striped tee but this one has a cool flower detail.
- Yet more stripes. I’m really liking the skinny jeans.
- My final stripe inspiration: this crisp, off-the-shoulder blouse paired with bootcut jeans.
- And I’m totally going to need some of these shoes to go with my new striped shirts.
- How fun is this peasant blouse?
- I love a great leopard print and these shoes are fierce!
- Check out how one dress can look so different when paired with different accessories.
- Bell sleeves are huge this spring. This is a fun take on the trend.
- This cute maxi skirt is the opposite of frumpy.
- How wonderful is this? Jodie, in her 50s, styles outfits for herself and then riffs on the theme for her mom and stepmom. I’m loving her take on the iconic white shirt.
- Culottes are back! Are you brave enough to try them?
- I love all the outfits shown in this post but this cute green skirt is my favorite.
- Great cold shoulder from Chico’s. That’s still a big trend this spring.
- Pucci dresses never go out of style. This dress is cute and fresh.
- Great suggestions for spring wardrobe additions. I’m trying some cropped skinny jeans for sure.
- I’m totally into this take on the kimono and jeans look. Look how it dresses up a simple jeans and white tee outfit.
- You can also dress up your jeans and tee look with this super-cute sleeveless vest.
- I love the polka dots and cute sneakers in this outfit.
- I’m a sucker for the Chanel-Type jacket and jeans look. This look is particularly elegant, even with distressed denim.
- I absolutely love this crisp shirtdress.
- I love the cuffed jeans and accessories in this look.
- And finally, if you’re looking for a new spring handbag, you’ll be sure to find it here. I actually just got this bag, which is very similar to the one shown in the bottom left.