Do you want some dinner but feel too lazy to lift the phone to call for delivery? I’ve got you covered! This easy dinner is really and truly better than the Orange Chicken from your local Chinese Restaurant and it’s ready in less than 10 minutes. Keep these two Trader Joe staples on hand for those days when you get home exhausted and starving. You’ll be on the couch watching reruns of The Office in no time!
Next time you stop by your local Trader Joe’s, pick up these two items from the frozen food aisle:
- Trader Ming’s Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Trader Joe’s Vegetable Fried Rice
STEP ONE: Add 2 TBL Extra Virgin Olive Oil to heated frying pan and heat for about 1 minute.
STEP TWO: Add the chicken from the Mandarin Orange Chicken package (still frozen) to the frying pan and sauté for approximately five minutes.
STEP THREE: At the same time, take the sauce packet and thaw by placing in a cup of warm water.
STEP FOUR: Add 1/2 the thawed sauce packet and stir to mix thoroughly.
STEP FIVE: Add Vegetable Fried Rice (still frozen) to the Mandarin Orange Chicken and sauté for approximately 1-2 minutes.
STEP SIX: Add remaining half of the thawed sauce packet and stir to mix thoroughly.
That’s it! You’re ready to eat!
More Easy Trader Joe’s Recipes
- Easy Stuffed Peppers Bolognese with Trader Joe’s “Just Sauce” Turkey Bolognese
- Chicken and Riced Cauliflower with Mixed Veggies in Trader Joe’s Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce
- Trader Joe’s Argentinian Red Shrimp with Trader Joe’s Limone Alfredo Sauce
- Easy Gourmet Gnocchi with Trader Joe’s Gorgonzola Gnocchi